Are you looking for a new career? The Halderman Companies seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join our award-winning marketing team.
The role of Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for contributing to our existing marketing programs while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, complying with branding standards, and social media. If you would like to provide a design portfolio or design examples you have created in the past, please attach with your resume.
This position is full-time, M-F, 8 am – 5 pm, with possible overtime as needed. We do offer the ability to work from home per agreed upon schedule following six (6) months in office, hands-on training.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and social media marketing
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Associate’s degree (or equivalent) in business, marketing, or communications.
· Experience in budgeting and marketing
· Proficient (or basic knowledge) of Adobe Suite Products including (but not limited to): Acrobat DC, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
· Working knowledge of social media and email software
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
· Organized multitasker with the ability to handle many diverse projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines (at times)
· Assist in implementing the company’s brand strategy
· Ensure all marketing efforts serve immediate and long-term business goals by identifying and executing improvements for processes and content
· Support maintenance and assist managers with social platforms and outside website platforms
· Build knowledge and education regularly through webinars, research, and seminars, and share best practices and local marketing tactics with team members
· Championing the general marketing efforts across all social media, digital, and print platforms
· Support the Marketing Team on print marketing efforts and minimal digital design as needed
o Create Content & Graphics for General Marketing
o Monitor Area Manager/Real Estate Associate social media pages
· Company Promotions
o Create/Distribute Press Releases related to sales results, company achievements, etc.
o Coordinate/Gather Testimonial Requests
· Graphic Design Needs
o Design and Distribute Combo Ads
o Design, Coordinate, and Execute Plat Book Advertising
o Design Web Banners for Webinars
o Assist with designing seminar postcards and newsletters
· Communication and Administrative Duties
o Coordinate advertising requests externally/internally, including (but not limited to)
newspaper ads, marketing materials, signage, sponsorship requests, etc.
o Create and Manage Marketing Budgets for the Area Manager/Real Estate Associates
and the Marketing Department Expenses
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,360.00 - $37,440.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wabash, IN 46992: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)